Everything Tastes Better Fried

(No, really. Take any food you like now, fry it, and you'll see.)

There are a lot of activities going on on Kwaj. Oftentimes one wishes for more hours in the day just to hit all the events and parties. But on the rare occasion that there’s nothing on the schedule, something must be created. Enter Fryday, where anything goes. Yes, anything.

Exhibit A: An ordinary sandwich becomes...


It was an amazing night, followed by an amazing stomach ache at 3am. But totally worth it. Feel free to add comments about what might be a winner for our next Fryday.

Oh! Almost forgot my favorite:



I realize this blog has nothing to do with Kwaj, but I thought maybe you all were growing tired of pictures from paradise.


4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    I think fried popcorn or fried bacon sounds good. Do it!


  2. Heidi B. Says:

    Fried pickles!! AKA pickle chips. Dill pickle slices, battered, and deep fried... So. Good. Especially delicious dipped in ranch.

    Not tired of pictures from paradise... jealous, but not tired.

    H.B.


  3. Reba Says:

    Hey friend! Found you! It will be fun to hear about your adventures in paradise. I've also set up a blog for my new adventure: moving to Austin, TX! Check it out! :)


  4. Jen Catloth Says:

    MMMMMMMMM - How about fried icecream, I know it has been done but it's still delicious!


Post a Comment