Halloween, Again

Anything that's worth doing is worth doing twice. Right? I think the saying goes something like that.
___
I chose to be Stephen King's Carrie for this past Halloween. I realize I was this about 5 years ago, but since no one here knew me even 5 months ago, I felt it safe to have a repeat performance. So don't tell anyone.
___
Also, bear with me while I have entirely too much fun on picnik.com. It's an online photo editing site that I absolutely love but have little to no time to play around with. UNTIL NOW! BWAHAHAHA! Exhibit A: My lovely collage to the left.

This first one's called "ghostify." You can adjust the focal point and the ghostiness of the blur. Very fun. And then I stuck it in a Polaroid frame and made it askew.
The second one involved music note stickers, star stickers, and a confetti frame found in the New Year's Day section. Perfect for a man rockin' his own disco ball!

Group shot! The one in the hat is...I actually have no idea. Tweedle Dee? Then there's Quailman in the back (salute to Nickelodeon circa 1995) with half a head, an owl, Mary Kathrine Gallagher, the Dude, Carrie, and Dwight Shrute. This effect's called "Panography-ish." You can adjust the "kookiness" of the individual squares and the opacity. Woo!
Stay tuned for more picnik abuse.
0 Responses

Post a Comment