Swashbucklers' Ball


Welp, for all the fun this was, not many pictures came about! Dang! Items missed: The list of home brews, the fantastic docorations, the food, the contests, and the duck race! But I did get some shots of all the pirates and wenches, so here you go! Nevermind the terrible lighting and poor-quality photos!




Here we have a cabin girl (small boy's costume purchased at one of our three fine stores in town), a wench, and...oh look, another wench. All the ladies were wenches, pretty much. And all the dudes were pirates. We had a few cabin boys. No one dressed as a parrot, though. Maybe I'll do that next year!


Here's a picture of a Micah taking a picture of Dustin. I just can't get over how awesomely amazing my camera skills are as of late. Anyway, dinner was great. We arrived kind of late (pedelling was slow in 4" heels), so we missed out on a few dishes. But they did have beef satay w/ peanut sauce, veggies, hot wings, and cheese and crackers. It was delicious! The beverages were quite tasty, too. There were 4 homebrews (blonde, pale ale, red, IPA) and rum punch! I wish I would've taken a picture of the drink menu.




Here we have a pirate with some nasty dreads, a tattered referee (?), and what's that? Another wench? No way! We're all hanging by the bar. Typical.

A thumb might've gotten in the way here. I can only tell because the cool decorations (lights, torn pieces of cloth) are blacked out. Oh well. Kerri's got her awesome Vogue-wench outfit on, and I'm a 70s wench. I'm not sure what the headband deal was. I felt it needed to go on my head for some reason.


Sure, we're smiling. But we've got our sharp (plastic) swords to each other's neck! This was taken after some awful race in which I was forced to participate. It involved panty hose, some oranges, and a tennis ball. I'd go into detail, but it was rather lewd. I didn't win, and that's OK.








0 Responses

Post a Comment